science vs magic

Started by beast12341 pages

science vs magic

which do you think will come on top.

magic.

magic f&%ks up the laws of science.

the reverse is not true.

The deux ex machina.

Science is a powerful tool and magic is make believe

Science.

science

At low levels... Science
At high levels... Magic

Of course at really high levels science can look like magic... He power cosmic

Wanda with magic is like... A powerful mutant like say... Prodigy
Or Adam warlock is the result of science or even galactis and tyrant
Lord chaos and master order are the magical equivalents of eternity and death

Science LHK's Magic in the third round with 10 seconds left.

Rematch imminent.

Originally posted by Red Hulk
Science LHK's Magic in the third round with 10 seconds left.

Rematch imminent.

??? I don't understand this post. Please elaborate lhk

Originally posted by rotiart
??? I don't understand this post. Please elaborate lhk
Oh, I forgot to mention, it's a non title fight.

I think its all situational.

Magic, It never has to make sense. Even though most of the science in comics is equally nonsensical but I think Magic is more powerful. Magic also tends to be "unlimited" Machines or science usually has some kind of limiting factor. Key word being Usually.

Science can be has powerful has magic depending on how the person apply they knowledge.

Magic trumps Science

so who's more deadly

Reed Richards
or
Dr. Strange with or prep ?

i say its a draw

no, mr. fantastic had prep and plenty of help and he couldnt beat world war hulk, when strange used magic he boosted himself a little and almost killed world war hulk

Is this a Juggernaut Vs Hulk thread?

Science can be has powerdul has magic depending on the person intellect

Closed.