Elektra vs Punisher, with twist

Started by SoulDevourer2 pages

Elektra vs Punisher, with twist

- Elektra cant use her superhuman abilties (that means NO MIND TRICKS no illusions)

- Punisher cant use guns

so we have two "ordnary" (tho supertrained) humans duking it out and they cant use firearms (they can go hand 2 hand or they can use any ohter weapon like blades or arrows or whatever if they find em)

fight takes place in urban setting & they start off 1 mile apart

Can she use her superior strength and speed?

Punisher wins with ease

Originally posted by Mindset
Can she use her superior strength and speed?
superior strength? 🤨

she can use her superor speed & agility & all her human stats of cos

btw when did she gain superstrength? (if she did then no she cant use it. this is "no superhuman powers" fight)

Her physical abilities are not a power.

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
superior strength? 🤨

she can use her superor speed & agility & all her human stats of cos

btw when did she gain superstrength? (if she did then no she cant use it. this is "no superhuman powers" fight)

she doesn't have super strength he is just overhyping her.

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
she doesn't have super strength he is just overhyping her.
You don't even know anything about Elektra, go read a comic.

anyone who thinks elektra wins has a few screws lose. She is a ninja with a red fetish

Originally posted by Mindset
You don't even know anything about Elektra, go read a comic.

go watch some porn 😛

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
go watch some porn 😛

😂 😂 😂 which kind 😖hifty:

Originally posted by Silent Hero
😂 😂 😂 which kind 😖hifty:

Mindset's favorite.........

BBW

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Mindset's favorite.........

BBW

I must admit, I am fond of your mother.

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Mindset's favorite.........

BBW

hahahahahahah hahahahahaaha OMG OMG OMG

I just google it. That is nasty ew ew ewww eeewwww eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

Oh my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It burns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindset you have some nasty taste I am sorry.

How old are you?

Elektra doesn't officially have super-strength, but she's got feats that show otherwise.

Elektra is too fast and skilled for the Punisher. I think he even admitted it in one of his own titles.

Originally posted by Mindset
How old are you?

🤨 are you hitting on me now 😆 😆 dude I am not a 300 pound fat chick try some one else 😛

facepalm

Originally posted by Mindset
I must admit, I am fond of your mother.

Daddy

Originally posted by Mindset
How old are you?

🤨 what are you hitting on me now. 😆 Dude I am not a three hundred pound fat chick 😉

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Daddy
lol