Deadpool VS Wolverine (w/ a twist)

Started by occultdestroyer1 pages

Deadpool VS Wolverine (w/ a twist)

This is Movie Deadpool VS Movie Wolverine.

Who vins?

Interesting fight, I wish this had happened in the movie.

Re: Deadpool VS Wolverine (w/ a twist)

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
This is Movie Deadpool VS Movie Wolverine.

Who vins?

go watch the movie..Deadpool beat the crap out of Wolverine..unless ur talking about Deadpool before he got all that other mutant ability..then it's a good fight..i say Wolverine..

wolverine sucks, his little play forks that come out of his knuckles are no match for wade's katanas

wade can also carry every weapon under the son and can just bazooka joe wolverines ass into next week

Originally posted by Mindset
Interesting fight, I wish this had happened in the movie.

👆

Originally posted by Mindset
Interesting fight, I wish this had happened in the movie.

😆