Classic Trigon. Cyttorak as hes most powerful shown in comics without any sort of amp. Who wins?
GAL
galactusischereApocalypse..begins!
any opinions?
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
I say Trigon.
GAL
galactusischereApocalypse..begins!
come one people..I've always wanted to know who wins betweem the two give me some opinions.
TID
tideoftimeSenior Member
I would say Trigon as well. Circumstances always play, of course. But ol' four-eyes at 500+ feet tall, pwning the world, is just too much fun...
VAN
vansonbeeIsee
Trigon has more feats, plus he doesn't disarray around only strength.
COR
CortSetherRotten
Trigon also got his butt kicked by the Teen Titans lol
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Yes, by Raven, who had special circumstances.
COR
CortSetherRotten
Originally posted by Prep-Man Yes, by Raven, who had special circumstances.
It's still embarrassing. I mean, the universe destroyer Trigon gets beaten by a teenager. 😆
ZEU
ZeuodinRestricted
Originally posted by CortSether It's still embarrassing. I mean, the universe destroyer Trigon gets beaten by a teenager. 😆
His Daughter.
GUY
guy222With my gal
Cytorrak is like Phantom Stranger and The Blue Guy. Potential...but wat has he really done. Was imprisioned and freed...battled Cain his enemy was defeated i believe
Taking DC here
GAL
galactusischereApocalypse..begins!
How is it that people think Dormmamu can beat Trigon but Cyttorak can't?
GOL
golem370Senior Member
More feats then cyttorak
SAM
SamZEDSenior Member
Also Raven is a beast.
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
Originally posted by CortSether It's still embarrassing. I mean, the universe destroyer Trigon gets beaten by a teenager. 😆
Actually, Trigon has alrady taken over the world and the universe once. Better showings than Cytorrak. It wasn't just "teenagers". Far from it.
EM
Endless MikeSqirrel Girl fanboy
Trigon seems to be at least cube being level, that's above Cytorrak
SOU
SoulDevourerM0DERAT0R
Originally posted by galactusischere How is it that people think Dormmamu can beat Trigon but Cyttorak can't?
guess they mean Dormamu @ full power. like Cytorak whose onmipotent in his dimension but we dunno how he fare outside it
VAN
vansonbeeIsee
Originally posted by CortSether Trigon also got his butt kicked by the Teen Titans lol
I know huh? They shouldn't even put any text in the comics anymore~ 😇
SAM
SamZEDSenior Member
Well didnt Dormamu get his ass kicked by New Avengers? And he's supposed to beat Trigon? At least Trigon had an excuse to get his ass kicked - Raven..
PRE
Prep-ManSenior Member
All these high end demons will become jobbers once they meet their foes. Good guys always win.