Plastic Man vs Hercules

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Plastic Man vs Hercules

Who wins>?

Hercules can't hurt PM... spite? lol

Plastic man.
Unless Herc can throw him into the sun which I don't see happening

Stalemate at best~

J/w is there tearing limit for PM?

Tie I think

Draw.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Plastic man.
Unless Herc can throw him into the sun which I don't see happening
why not?. solid class 100s have thrown people into orbit
Herculese is 100+++

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why not?. solid class 100s have thrown people into orbit
Herculese is 100+++
Tossing paper (example) compared to baseball is different :]

Originally posted by vansonbee
Tossing paper (example) compared to baseball is different :]
i see....

Tie.

I can see Hercules tiring after a while.. Or

realizing he fights a man when wenches await he forfeits and heads to a nudie bar

Originally posted by rotiart
I can see Hercules tiring after a while.. Or

realizing he fights a man when wenches await he forfeits and heads to a nudie bar

Don't leave O'Brian out of the action 🤪