The weakest person who could defeat Aron the Watcher

Started by golem3701 pages

The weakest person who could defeat Aron the Watcher

Watchers are powerful so who would it take to beat a Watcher. No prep for anyone.

Watchers- http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t472567.html

Wolverine

The smelly Canadian > Rulk > Watchers

🙄 not with a crap load on PIS

Quasar

Metron, by beating him in Trivial Pursuit.

Quasar shouldn't have a chance. A fight and how do you know he would win in Trivial Pursuit

Originally posted by golem370
Quasar shouldn't have a chance. A fight and how do you know he would win in Trivial Pursuit

He's Metron, its his job to know everything. He seemed to be the only non-Monitor that was even aware of Mandrakk's existence without having been told about it by a Monitor.

Watchers job is to witness events they are also somewhat Omniscient

Metron is like a wannabe watcher with a chool ass chair and he can interfere with shit...

To take down Aron.... I would say Doom. I know he beat a no name watcher, idk how but think he would be able to do it again.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Metron is like a wannabe watcher with a chool ass chair and he can interfere with shit...

To take down Aron.... I would say Doom. I know he beat a no name watcher, idk how but think he would be able to do it again.


Nah man, Metron was lecturing Nix Uotan during Final Crisis. He was pretty much conscious of everything that was going on including Mandrakk. He made the Monitors (who are basically DC's much more proactive Watchers) look clueless by comparison.

I'm fairly certain there's an issue of quasar fighting a watcher. I'll see if I have it when I get home. Something about all the watchers committing mass suicide... And quasar saves their entire race or some such.

Probably no one under skyfather.

Originally posted by Zeuodin
Probably no one under skyfather.

Without prep, I agree

I say somebody just below Abstract. Take a look at their respect thread.

Quasar vs Otmu, the Renegade Watcher:

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Quasar/quasar15017.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Quasar/quasar15018.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Quasar/quasar15019.jpg

😱

Originally posted by rotiart
Quasar vs Otmu, the Renegade Watcher:

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Quasar/quasar15017.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Quasar/quasar15018.jpg
http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu111/Rotiart26/Quasar/quasar15019.jpg

😱

Giant boxing glove, ftw. 😐

Squirrel Girl

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Nah man, Metron was lecturing Nix Uotan during Final Crisis. He was pretty much conscious of everything that was going on including Mandrakk. He made the Monitors (who are basically DC's much more proactive Watchers) look clueless by comparison.

Nix Uotan was an amnesiac at the time though, taking nothing away from Metron, he's a mental beast.