Klaw and Shocker vs Electro and Rhino

Started by redhotrash1 pages

Klaw and Shocker vs Electro and Rhino

Classic versions

Electro and Rhino ftw.

How are they supposed to take down Klaw?

I figured a few good electric blasts from Electro while getting sucker punched by Rhino would have done the job.

Iam curious as to how well Rhino's hide would handle both attacking him.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I figured a few good electric blasts from Electro while getting sucker punched by Rhino would have done the job.

That's what I'm doubting

Powers
Klaw's prosthetic hand can create sound waves of dangerous volume, fire concussive blasts of sound, and create sound constructs in any desired shape at his command.

Abilities
Due to his body being living sound, Klaw needs absolutely no sustenance or air, and is virtually indestructible. His body can be sliced or destroyed, and it will rematerialize again, whole, at his will.

http://marvel.com/universe/Klaw

I stand corrected. It's been a while since I've read anything with Klaw in it. I forgot how powerful he really was.

Klaw solos.