Marvel 616 Universe vs Agent Graves.

Started by shiv1 pages

Marvel 616 Universe vs Agent Graves.

Agent Graves has 52 weeks of prep.

Forum Rules are off.

Graves is armed with common knowledge of the universe to start with.
616 is unaware of his entry

Bloodlust is optional

Graves lands with standard equipment at an undisclosed location somewhere North of Earth's 32° 33' S Latitude.

are the abstracts, MJJ and Molecule man in this?

Yup. Hence the 52 weeks. instead of 12

I don't think he can win this.

Doom rape choke blasts him.

Originally posted by Blanket
Doom rape choke blasts him.

Thats sounds like quite the move... 😂

It is

Originally posted by -K-M-
DOOOOOM*

1. http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?disp=img&pid=1261519002
2. http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?disp=img&pid=1261519047
3. http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?disp=img&pid=1261519049

*WARNING! Contains spoilers, I would assume that's a

Spoiler:
Cosmic Robo-Hulk

Graves is functionally cosmically aware & through the mind altering capabilities of his leather constructs he has great powar.

Blanket..
Once The Docs done rapechoking His good buddy Reed Richards, Doom will make an excellent Minuteman in The Agents legion of Worldbreakers. 😉

Doom would crush all of them

I didn't figure Doom for the suicidal type.