Faith vs Rachel Summers

Started by Warlord1 pages

Faith vs Rachel Summers

no phoenix power

Faith's limits aren't as well established, but she was pretty casually lifting skyscrapers without straining, and when 'the fat lady sings' she wiped out a space fleet, though that was about it for her limits.

No Phoenix, I think she's one of the stronger TKers around.

Originally posted by Q99
Faith's limits aren't as well established, but she was pretty casually lifting skyscrapers without straining, and when 'the fat lady sings' she wiped out a space fleet, though that was about it for her limits.

No Phoenix, I think she's one of the stronger TKers around.

the fleet feat really impressed me. that's why I made this thread to see if Rachel can much her as I don't read xmen that much

Without the force, Faith. With, Rach in a STOMP.

Boo for it not being the Buffy The Vampire Slayer Faith.

If we are lucky, Apocaylpse or someone similiar interferes and puts a end to the Grey/Summer bloodline.

not a big fan I see....

Jean needs to stay dead. Shes consistantly been the most dull core memeber of the team, and for some unknown reason is the most crammed down our throats. Fans generally dont care about her, let her rot.

They've actually started making in comic jokes about Jean. Like Wolverine and Beast betting on how long she would stay dead.