Vixen is very capable, but honestly I don't see her defeating Spiderman with the ease others are indicating; his strength and durability can match (or in many cases exceed) most of the animals she can channel, and his reflexes/danger sense are better than what she can replicate. Add in his webbing, and I think I have to go with SM 6-7/10 on this one, with Vixen making him work for it, and her wins stemming from his possibly underestimating the situation/her realizing she has to take him down fast if she gets her hands on him, as he is a tough one to handle.
Originally posted by namorsubby
I've seen huntress fight her, as well as wildcat.........i'd say spidey has a pretty good chance of winning.
Depends on which powers she chooses. Vixen has sort of gotten an upgrade recently. So, she would basically stomp people like Wildcat or Huntress. Unless it's PIS.
Originally posted by Prep-Manyou know better then doings this.
Yes, and she has also acquired the powers of the Flash, if she wanted. Vixen kills Spider-Man if she wanted to.
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, she can't do that any more (which wasn't copying, but outright stealing), but I think she can still mimic animal supers.
Originally posted by -K-M-
She was able to mimic metahuman powers, such as Jay Garrick's speed, Geo-Force's earth-based powers, Black Lightning's....lightening, as well as Superman. She even copied Red Arrow's archery skills and even Green Lantern's ring. I believe Anansi has stopped this ability, but she was a beast for some time.
Originally posted by namorsubby
I've seen huntress fight her, as well as wildcat.........i'd say spidey has a pretty good chance of winning.
I remember the Huntress/Vixen fight. It mostly consisted of Huntress and using crossbow bolts to slow her down and hoping she'd snap out of it.
It was pretty clear Vixen *way* outpowered her and if she got her hands on Helena there was a good chance Helena would die. And this wasn't even Vixen at her clear headed best.