Imperiex Prime/Sphinx vs Galactus/Tiamut the Communicator

Started by guy2221 pages

Imperiex Prime/Sphinx vs Galactus/Tiamut the Communicator

I will say be cool and just post

Whoever wins, let it b

Tiamut solos.
Galactus solos.

Imperiex solos

Originally posted by iceman24567
Imperiex solos

yea right

guy said be cool and just post take his advice nobody called you out for your obvious bias 😬

Originally posted by galactusischere
.
Galactus solos.

No

Originally posted by xJLxKing
No

Right, my bad.
He soloes with ease

Originally posted by xJLxKing
No
Heh spoke too soon

Originally posted by galactusischere
Right, my bad.
He soloes with ease
hysterical

Originally posted by iceman24567
Heh spoke too soon

When bias is at it's highest, I must speak

Whatever I'm staying out of this

Originally posted by xJLxKing
When bias is at it's highest, I must speak

Galactus>>>>>>Sphinx
Tiamut>>>>Sphinx

No mater how u look at it team Galactus wins 10/10.

😂

Originally posted by xJLxKing
😂

Obviously truth is funny.

No, it's your post now and your first post

Originally posted by xJLxKing
No, it's your post now and your first post

so Sphinx is > to Galactu and Tiamut?

Team 2

Originally posted by galactusischere
Right, my bad.
He soloes with ease

😬