Between SS Thor & Superman..Who's better at.....

Started by xJLxKing1 pages

Between SS Thor & Superman..Who's better at.....

It's not what you think perverts

Okay, between Superman, Thor, and SS. Which character is better at adapting to situations that arise out of nowhere. For example: Which character will know what do to if a gunman has 50 people as hostages. Lets make the situations a little more better

Re: Between SS Thor & Superman..Who's better at.....

Originally posted by xJLxKing
It's not what you think perverts

Okay, between Superman, Thor, and SS. Which character is better at adapting to situations that arise out of nowhere. For example: Which character will know what do to if a gunman has 50 people as hostages. Lets make the situations a little more better

Depends on the situation.

In cosmic and cosmic being related affairs surely the SS. In human (right or wrong) or emotional situations surely Superman. If it comes down to how to put someone down for good, I guess Thor, he would even kill. 😉

Re: Re: Between SS Thor & Superman..Who's better at.....

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Depends on the situation.

In cosmic and cosmic being related affairs surely the SS. In human (right or wrong) or emotional situations surely Superman. If it comes down to how to put someone down for good, I guess Thor, he would even kill. 😉

You know, writers write their stories to play to their heroes strengths. That's what makes them look so good at what they do.
Your bank hostage situation above, I imagine Superman would deal with that best.

Re: Re: Between SS Thor & Superman..Who's better at.....

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Depends on the situation.

In cosmic and cosmic being related affairs surely the SS. In human (right or wrong) or emotional situations surely Superman. If it comes down to how to put someone down for good, I guess Thor, he would even kill. 😉

eek2

I never thought I'd say this but.... I agree with you. 👆