Eradicator vs Cyborg Superman

Started by id3691 pages

Eradicator vs Cyborg Superman

Who wins?

Cyborg Superman he already beat Eradicator

Twice.

Henshaw

He has beaten the Full Kriptonian? Because David Connor teh fail.

True Eradicator?

Well, still Henshaw will just rebuild himself even when destroyed.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/882/ashleyoe3.jpg

A toss for me (sorry for stretching the page)

I think the Eradicator should win this. He seems to job a lot though, despite his powerset.

Henshaw

Thanks Pr!

Toss up for me still...

Originally posted by kgkg
Cyborg Superman he already beat Eradicator

Cyborg Superman beat Eradicator the first time with surprise.

But there's a quote from later in RoS: "One was designed to give life, the other to take it. The victor would be obvious."

Both use Kryptonian tech. Hershaw's tech comes from Clark's lifepod. Eradicator was an offensive weapon.

Hershaw has his tech-taking over powers and immortality that makes him much more of a threat in other ways, but head to head, Eradicator may have a small edge.

Originally posted by Q99
Cyborg Superman beat Eradicator the first time with surprise.
😐

Originally posted by kgkg
😐

I'm thinking of at Coast City when Cyborg Supes shot him a few times. I don't recall either really going at it before then, correct me if I'm wrong.

Cyborg's beaten Eradicator, sure, but he hasn't faced "real" Eradicator yet.

Which is what the OP needs to explain...average Eradicator, yes! Real Eradicator...matter of dispute.

Cyborg takes over his tech....the end.

the **** you think?

*Both* of their base bodies are pretty close to normal Superman in power.

Originally posted by Q99
I'm thinking of at Coast City when Cyborg Supes shot him a few times. I don't recall either really going at it before then, correct me if I'm wrong.
There was another time where he beat Eradicator along with Superboy , Supergirl , Cyborg etc.... at the same time.

Hm, I don't remember that (and I assume you mean Steel, not Cyborg?).

Was that during the Reign of Supermen, or after?