Onslaught vs Mephisto

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Onslaught vs Mephisto

Who wins?

Onslaught wins.

I would say Mephisto.

Mephisto is a cowardly soul collector who bows to reality manipulators.
Onslaught FTW

Onslaught > Dormammu > RKT > Odin > Thanos = Mephisto

Yeah... it's implied that Onslaught is on Phoenix Level. Well that's what I got out of The Twelve

Onslaught > Dormammu > RKT > Odin > Thanos = Mephisto >>>> Superman

Mephisto retcons his ass.

Originally posted by shokosugi
Onslaught > Dormammu > RKT > Odin > Thanos = Mephisto

😬

Originally posted by shokosugi
Onslaught > Dormammu > RKT > Odin > Thanos = Mephisto
You're opinion is ignorant as usual.

Originally posted by rader
Yeah... it's implied that Onslaught is on Phoenix Level. Well that's what I got out of The Twelve

Onslaught is not on Phoenix's level. Onslaught can not defeat any incarnation of the Phoenix.