The dagger IS every Union Jack's bread and butter, I mean, he goes around using only that and a six-shooter. He's skilled enough with it that he can deflect bullets.
Also, Joseph Chapman has slightly superhuman physical attributes, after being empowered by the Pendragon.
WWI Union Jack was a superp athlete, like Daredevil or Shang Chi. WWII Union Jack was peak human because he took a version of the Super Soldier Serum.
Current Union Jack defeated Three vampires, Jackhammer, Jack O'Lantern, Zaran, Shockwave, Oddball, Bombshell, Ecstasy, The Corruptor and UJ's mind controlled teammates: Countess LaFontaine (highly skilled Ex-Shield vice president), Arabian Knight and Sabra; all in a single day. I go with Union Jack
Originally posted by Lion_HeartedDid Union Jack have any feats in the Invaders mini from last year?
The dagger IS every Union Jack's bread and butter, I mean, he goes around using only that and a six-shooter. He's skilled enough with it that he can deflect bullets.
Also, Joseph Chapman has slightly superhuman physical attributes, after being empowered by the Pendragon.
WWI Union Jack was a superp athlete, like Daredevil or Shang Chi. WWII Union Jack was peak human because he took a version of the Super Soldier Serum.Current Union Jack defeated Three vampires, Jackhammer, Jack O'Lantern, Zaran, Shockwave, Oddball, Bombshell, Ecstasy, The Corruptor and UJ's mind controlled teammates: Countess LaFontaine (highly skilled Ex-Shield vice president), Arabian Knight and Sabra; all in a single day. I go with Union Jack
Also, didn't UJ and Blade fight a couple times?