Dumb Drax w/power gem vs Silver Surfer

Started by Nihilist2 pages

Dumb Drax w/power gem vs Silver Surfer

No bfr

How many could Drax win?

So long as Norrin uses his head, I honestly don't think Drax should be able to take any. Surfer obviously couldn't engage Drax in a slugfest, but given his abilities, he won't have to.

Drax with complete mastery over the gem would murder Surfer.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Drax with complete mastery over the gem would murder Surfer.
this is Dumb Drax...he is.... 😕 Dumb

surfer tried to hurt (note* not kill) him but it didn't go as planned:

-point blank blast

-sun dip

-could have been something else but i don't recall

drax was still good to go acting like the previous attacks were minor inconveniences.

drax is most vulnerable to mental attacks, moondragon fatally mind raped him but surfer isn't interchangeable with her feats in my opinion.

Originally posted by nicamarvin
this is Dumb Drax...he is.... 😕 Dumb

dumber even than savage hulk.

hulk was infamous for having cunning even in his most savage days, drax however could be tricked quite easily cause of his extreme naivete.

drax is more mentally handicapped than plain dumb, which is more apt since he was remade that way cause kronos didn't fix his mind after moondragon broke it.

SS grappled to a virtual stalemate with Champion w/ Quantum Bands. Dumb Drax w/ Power Gem came along, and one-shot that same Champion SS was struggling with.

No BFR, it's going to be exceedingly difficult to put Drax down. So he [Drax] wins like 7/10.

If Drax keeps the gem he eventually wins.

drax will eventually win... even at an unconscious lvl drax can use the gem power to hit SS when SS is intangible....imo

No battle field removal? Then Norrin would have to resort to temporal/mental/soul based attacks. If he gets in close I believe Drax takes it. Energy based attacks of his are powerful but Drax has his own, plus can fly so simply trying to keep the distance and blasting him would not work.

Fun fact of the day:

Thor went toe to toe with dumb Drax while it was specifically stated he was subconsciously tapping into the power of the Power Infinity Gem. Later when he completely descends and embraces the madness, and dashes any morals etc. he puts down Drax in a single hit.

He was also wiping the floor with Drax prior to fully succumbing to the madness...

Originally posted by Enyalus
He was also wiping the floor with Drax prior to fully succumbing to the madness...

That's the fight I was talking about. The one referred to as a stalemate. I thought it was my personal bias clouding my memory so I simply said stalemate, to keep things fair. It was Warlock and the Infinity Watch #21 I believe.

But yea, I'd have given Thor the edge. He impressed me more. Definitely seemed superior from the Thor tie in of that fight (Can't double check unfortunately.), and it doesn't help that Drax started out by jumping Thor with help from the Hulk and Thor shrugging both of them off.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That's the fight I was talking about. The one referred to as a stalemate. I thought it was my personal bias clouding my memory so I simply said stalemate, to keep things fair. It was Warlock and the Infinity Watch #21 I believe.

But yea, I'd have given Thor the edge. He impressed me more. Definitely seemed superior from the Thor tie in of that fight (Can't double check unfortunately.), and it doesn't help that Drax started out by jumping Thor with help from the Hulk and Thor shrugging both of them off.

haven't seen you on here in awhile...

Originally posted by Starscream M
haven't seen you on here in awhile...

I've missed you too brucy. It's okay to let you're feelings out. Me and Enyalus do it all the time.

Originally posted by Enyalus
SS grappled to a virtual stalemate with Champion w/ Quantum Bands.

When did Champion get the Quantum Bands?

Like he goddess said in infinity crusade"Drax would keep subconsously tapping into the gems power and not die".Surfer couldn't even get rid of drax when he didn't have gemDrax wins 8/10

Originally posted by K Von Doom
When did Champion get the Quantum Bands?

They weren't the actual Quantum Bands. They were an alien copy of the Quantum Bands. I just said Quantum Bands because it's a lot faster to write than "alien copy of the Quantum Bands."

If Drax keeps the gem he wins. If he loses it Surfer wins.

Originally posted by quanchi112
If Drax keeps the gem he wins. If he loses it Surfer wins.
Even then i might have to give it to Drax unless surfer gets the gem.Surfer tried multiple tactics to rid himself of Drax and failed.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Even then i might have to give it to Drax unless surfer gets the gem.Surfer tried multiple tactics to rid himself of Drax and failed.
No way. Without the gem Surfer wins. Drax is an idiot.

Originally posted by quanchi112
No way. Without the gem Surfer wins. Drax is an idiot.
That mabye so but if you read SS #37 you would know that surfer tried many technique to get rid of drax.Given surfer didn't actually blast him to my memory but even without the gem drax would at least put up a damn good fight.