Supes1M runs THE Gauntlet

Started by nicamarvin1 pages

Supes1M runs THE Gauntlet

ok guys this is the guy that punched his way back in time... 😱

vs this guys in a Gauntlet,

he is fully rested after each guy..

Thanos(upgraded and Amped)
Zeus(old dude)
King Thor
Odin(full gear)
Tyrant(DP)
RKT
Set
Demogorge(classic)
Asguardian Destroyer(FP)

SO...How far does this Supes gets?... 😕

Re: Supes1M runs THE Gauntlet

Originally posted by nicamarvin
ok guys this is the guy that punch his way back in time... 😱

vs this guys in a Gauntlet,

he is fully rested after each guy..

Thanos(upgraded and Amped)
Zeus(old dude)
King Thor
Odin(full gear)
Tyrant(DP)
RKT-Stops here, though RKT>Set/Demo/Asgardian destroyer
Set
Demogorge(classic)-
Asguardian Destroyer(FP)

SO...How far does this Supes gets?... 😕

Odin takes him.

Smillion should clear it

clears it

Re: Supes1M runs THE Gauntlet

Originally posted by nicamarvin

Asguardian Destroyer(FP)
The one that fought the Molestials?

Stops at one.

Should go far. RTK might stop him

odin...FULL GEARED can stop him

clears the list

He beats Thanos, Zeus, Tyrant, King Thor,

I think he looses against the others.

Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
He beats Thanos, Zeus, Tyrant, King Thor,

I think he looses against the others.

agreed

If he's not under the Super Sun (which apparently gives him somekind of instantaneous regeneration) then he stops at #1, Thanos.

^ I'd tend to agree.

Originally posted by Enyalus
If he's not under the Super Sun (which apparently gives him somekind of instantaneous regeneration) then he stops at #1, Thanos.
Originally posted by Galan007
^ I'd tend to agree.

Nah I think he can beat Thanos even without the Hypersun. He probably stops at Odin if that's the case, under the Hypersun he could probably clear it.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Nah I think he can beat Thanos even without the Hypersun. He probably stops at Odin if that's the case, under the Hypersun he could probably clear it.

He would stop at Odin if he were under the Super Sun. There's zero chance of him clearing this.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Nah I think he can beat Thanos even without the Hypersun. He probably stops at Odin if that's the case, under the Hypersun he could probably clear it.
It would certainly be a good battle, but in the end I see Thanos' power reserves as more extensive than Superman's (while not under the Super-Sun of course.)

Supes clears it

Clears it.

Stops @ 4 or 5.