Thor Girl with her Designate powers would wtfpwn Supergirl.
MAN
manx422Restricted
Super Girl
Q99
Q99Senior Member
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon Thor Girl with her Designate powers would wtfpwn Supergirl.
Full Power Thor Girl > Supergirl > Normal Thor Girl
It's a stomp one way or the other.
TID
tideoftimeSenior Member
Originally posted by Q99 Full Power Thor Girl > Supergirl > Normal Thor Girl
It's a stomp one way or the other.
I second this.
DAR
DarkOdinSenior Member
Supergirl 8/10
Thor girl should be as powerful as Thor as she copied his powers but has never show anything to live up to the hype but she still should have enough powers to gets some wins
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
Originally posted by Q99 Full Power Thor Girl > Supergirl > Normal Thor Girl
It's a stomp one way or the other.
👆
WAR
WarlordYes, I am...
damn clone characters... 😘
ROT
rotiartStan Lee Stole my name
Originally posted by Q99 Full Power Thor Girl > Supergirl > Normal Thor Girl
It's a stomp one way or the other.
I'll fourth this the designate was skyfather level...at least thor girl.... Meh