Henry Bendix vs Tao

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Henry Bendix vs Tao

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Bendix_(Earth-50)

vs

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Tactical_Augmented_Organism_(Earth-50)

Tao over anyone else who lacks actual superpowers.

Tao, though tentatively.

These two are nothing without prep. A lot would depend on time and the resources they have available. But while it's kinda hard to say, it should be noted that Bendix has had his ass handed to him more times and more quickly than Tao. Tao also recently reached a much higher level of power than Bendix ever had before being beaten.

Originally posted by Digi
Tao, though tentatively.

These two are nothing without prep.


Tao took out both Ladytron and a drug dealer with a single bullet in WildCATS #21. 😉

Originally posted by Digi
Tao also recently reached a much higher level of power than Bendix ever had before being beaten.

I haven't read read WildCATS beyond issue #13. Was the Tao arc any good? Without Moore to write him I was hesitant to read it, for fear it'd be awful.

He became godlike and it was a pretty good story.

I think Tao takes this one. (his skills seems greater)