Originally posted by KingD19
I need to read that novel.I guess it's Wesley's pure, perfect aim and bullet curving, against Bullseyes versatility.
Yup, pretty much. Bullseye definetily has the edge in versatility and given the op stipulations that will come in hady. I think this could go either way.
The novel is excelent, make sure you read it. The movie sucks and has nothing to do with the original story.
Originally posted by KingD19
All I know about the novel is that he wears the same suit in the game.Isn't he evil in the novel?
He is certainly not a good person by any conceivablçe measure. Millar makes him somewhat simpathetic because he starts out as a pushover who grows balls and fights people who are even worse than he is. But yes, he is a total evil ********
Bullseye wins
Originally posted by dmillsWesley brings nothing to the table bullseye hasn't faced before, and this match has no prep so he doesn't have access to any of his weapons.
Wesley wins. Basically he has the power to kill anybody or something like that. Plus he has access to sick tech.
Did wesley even curve a bullet outside of the movie?
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Bullseye wins Wesley brings nothing to the table bullseye hasn't faced before, and this match has no prep so he doesn't have access to any of his weapons.Did wesley even curve a bullet outside of the movie?
Dunno, but since it was pretty much a core part of the film, I would imagine yes.
Also, I would like to know if Wesley can alter his time-perception like he did in the film that allowed him to shoot the wings off flies.
Originally posted by Placidity
Dunno, but since it was pretty much a core part of the film, I would imagine yes.Also, I would like to know if Wesley can alter his time-perception like he did in the film that allowed him to shoot the wings off flies.
he shoots the wings of flies by pure instinct, he's barely looking at them and is terrified and pissing his pants, and hits a bullet in air with a knife swing sending it back to the shooter and killing him. it's his reaction time and time perception that are out of scale
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Bullseye wins Wesley brings nothing to the table bullseye hasn't faced before, and this match has no prep so he doesn't have access to any of his weapons.Did wesley even curve a bullet outside of the movie?
he simply doesn't miss. bullet curving isn't even brought up in the graphic novel, his powers aren't explained, but some pictures seem to show him doing it
he wouldnt need special guns, bullseye only has peak human durability, the big guns were used when he killed a parasite with the powers of bizarro SM, an army of miscelaneous superhumans and things like that
Could go either way, but I think wesley has this one
Warning, lots of text ahead
Let me get this clear, I am in no way bashing Bullseye's powers, as he definitely has a whole lot more options when it comes to weapons, and if Wesley can't find a gun then he is to be put bluntly, ****ed. Bullseye might have near perfect accuracy because of his superhuman strength and enhanced senses, however Wesley is called The Killer for a reason. He is in no way a good person, and will slaughter a whole police station because he's bored, before raping a woman inside. He did this several times in the comics, and has done countless atrocities. So I'm assuming finding a weapon is not Wesley's problem. Wesley's powers are easily described as the power to kill, however a more in depth explanation described his powers as "Bullet manipulation." He holds the ability to create, summon, shape, and manipulate bullets, thus never running out of ammo, giving him the ability to fire endlessly, and even if he misses he can just turn the bullet around and have it come back. He can also change the bullets mid air, and pretty much has complete control over it. Now, while Wesley is described as better than his dad (Killer 1) there are certain things he can't overcome. Wesley does have the ability to perceive time slower than usual, or "Bullet time" as well as has lightning quick reflexes, superhuman senses, and a type of acrobatics. However, I'm assuming he can be killed the same way as his dad did, and that is from two cities across, pin point accuracy, which correct me if I'm wrong, but sounds a little bit like our friend Bullseye, however, this would require Bullseye previous preparation, and could use decoys, but Wesley is hardly that stupid. The only way to kill Wesley is to catch him off guard, and that is no small feat, so to answer the question, Wesley outmatches Bullseye. Bullseye might be able to have near perfect accuracy, but Wesley has 100% accuracy, mostly because even if he misses, he can change the bullet's path so that it hits anyways, or at least ricochet off walls or objects until it does.
Thanks for reading! If I'm wrong or you disagree with something feel free to correct me