Thor, Circe, and Ares (DC) vs Thanos, Wonder Woman, and Loki

Started by Omega Vision2 pages

Thor, Circe, and Ares (DC) vs Thanos, Wonder Woman, and Loki

Both sides get thirty minutes of prep. Which team wins?

This is a pretty good fight straight up. With the prep though I'd think Thanos and Loki come up with something better than Ares can.

Originally posted by Enyalus
This is a pretty good fight straight up. With the prep though I'd think Thanos and Loki come up with something better than Ares can.

Perhaps. But 30 minutes isn't all that much time and the extent to which you can prepare in 30 minutes may cover basic tactics and amping but I doubt either team could do anything complex which is what Thanos is known for.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Perhaps. But 30 minutes isn't all that much time and the extent to which you can prepare in 30 minutes may cover basic tactics and amping but I doubt either team could do anything complex which is what Thanos is known for.

With 3-5 hours prep Thanos beat Galactus and The Hunger simultaneously, using tech that was both foreign and inferior to his normal stuff.

He can pull it off. 😛

Thanos tips the scales IMO.

Thanos....

This is a very intriguing match-up. I think the prep time helps Team 2 more than it does Team 1, so I give them the edge.

Okay how about if there wasn't prep?

T1

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Okay how about if there wasn't prep?

Still Thanos =/

Team 1

Thanos soloes...

I mean... Circe might be able to match Thanos with strong defenses with the prep. If she shut out the entire pantheon then she should be able to shut him out. But I'm thinking Team 2 for the 7-8/10 majority.

Originally posted by Konton
I mean... Circe might be able to match Thanos with strong defenses with the prep. If she shut out the entire pantheon then she should be able to shut him out. But I'm thinking Team 2 for the 7-8/10 majority.

You don't think Ares would do better against Thanos than Circe?

^Ares' stock really, really, dropped after Wonder Woman killed him with an axe to the head. At least in my eyes.

Prep gives Team 2 the edge.

Thanos solos.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.

I don't think so. Even with half an hour of prep this would be a tough fight for him and he'd need some help.

I thought ares was this uber skyfather that shook the universe fighting zeus? what the hell happened here? where is the respect?

Originally posted by 753
I thought ares was this uber skyfather that shook the universe fighting zeus? what the hell happened here? where is the respect?

Apparently the rule with such characters is one low showing=the new norm.

Originally posted by 753
I thought ares was this uber skyfather that shook the universe fighting zeus? what the hell happened here? where is the respect?
scans?