Ghost vs. Dr. Strange

Started by StiltmanFTW1 pages

Ghost vs. Dr. Strange

Please don't close this thread, the fight actually happened in TIIM #24 and

Spoiler:
Ghost won
shocklaugh

Whaaaaaaat?

How did that happen?

Spoiler:
I know Strange is depowered and all, but still.

Strange fought him hand to hand (though his blows seemed boosted by magical energy). Ghost just phase his hand into Dr. Strange's body, Vision style, and it was over just like that.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Whaaaaaaat?

How did that happen?

Spoiler:
I know Strange is depowered and all, but still.

Strange basically had no idea what Ghost could do, so was beating on him in h2h when Ghost suddenly turned intangible and then solidified his fist in Strange's chest.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Strange basically had no idea what Ghost could do, so was beating on him in h2h when Ghost suddenly turned intangible and then solidified his fist in Strange's chest.

Ah ok.

I've not picked up that issue yet (been kind of broke). In that context, it makes more sense that what I thought happened at first.

The fight:

1. http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6978/invincibleironman024005.jpg
2. http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/5607/invincibleironman024006.jpg
3. http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2487/invincibleironman024007.jpg

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
The fight:

1. http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/6978/invincibleironman024005.jpg
2. http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/5607/invincibleironman024006.jpg
3. http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2487/invincibleironman024007.jpg

About how high is Strange ranked so to speak as far as H2H skills?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
About how high is Strange ranked so to speak as far as H2H skills?

He doesn't suck. He was trained by Wong and had a nice showing against mind controlled Wolverine, IIRC.

close thread

Originally posted by chomperx9
close thread

It's still better match-up than Pyro vs. Phoenix... uhuh

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's still better match-up than Pyro vs. Phoenix... uhuh
you must enjoyed since you saved in your profile at one point.

Originally posted by chomperx9
you must enjoyed since you saved in your profile at one point.

I did, but not as much as "who would your sister sleep with ?" thread 😎

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I did, but not as much as "who would your sister sleep with ?" thread 😎
glad you liked em

So a rematch between the two.

Dr Strange appears behind Ghost and punishes him the same way he did that guy from the Oath that shot him.

Sends him straight to a dimension full of tortured demons.
I pity what Ghost has coming.

And Strange cares not for the laws of man!

Which Ghost are we using ?

im guessing the one you see in the scans. i cant imagine strange losing to him in a rematch.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Which Ghost are we using ?

Iron Man villain.

Can't believe Strange chose to go h2h with the opponent he knows nothing about.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I did, but not as much as "who would your sister sleep with ?" thread 😎
😆 👆

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Iron Man villain.

.

Ah okay never seen him

only Ghost i know besides him is the Dark Horse character.