damn that sounds like a good fight, i like vulcan but i side with blackheart. so blackheart ftw. he has power and im unsure vulcan can manip his attacks.
BLA
BlanketDead
I still have no idea what Blackheart is capable of.
753
753Senior Member
Blackheart
PIN
pinksushi1Senior Member
Originally posted by Blanket I still have no idea what Blackheart is capable of.
Blackheart is a notch below Mephisto and could rip a planet in half by using his telekinetic powers.
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Originally posted by Blanket I still have no idea what Blackheart is capable of.
I know that he can like send little demon things in MvC2.
PRI
PriestSenior Member
Originally posted by Mindset I know that he can like send little demon things in MvC2.
with teh steps.
BLA
BlanketDead
Originally posted by Mindset I know that he can like send little demon things in MvC2.
True. I beat Thanos with him before.
QUA
quanchi112Disney
Originally posted by Blanket True. I beat Thanos with him before.