ok..both of this guys have a sniper rifle, they get to shoot a moving wolverine in the head at 2 miles of distance...who do you think can actually hit the target.. 😕
BFR is OFF just in case... 😛
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Longshot shoots his bullet, hits Wolverine's skull, bounces off and kills Bullseye.
BLA
BlanketDead
Longshot hits the longshot right in Bullseye's bullseye in a longshot
NIC
nicamarvinRestricted
Originally posted by Mindset Longshot shoots his bullet, hits Wolverine's skull, bounces off and kills Bullseye.
...baby
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Then Justin Bieber takes the stage and wows the crowd with his dance moves.
NIC
nicamarvinRestricted
Originally posted by Blanket Longshot hits the longshot right in Bullseye's bullseye in a longshot
....blowup
BLA
BlanketDead
Originally posted by Mindset Longshot shoots his bullet, hits Wolverine's skull, bounces off and kills Bullseye.
Goes right through Wolverine's skull
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Originally posted by Blanket Goes right through Wolverine's skull
Yea, that's what I meant.
NIC
nicamarvinRestricted
Originally posted by Mindset Yea, that's what I meant.
No you didn't..... 😈
CHO
chomperx9Restricted
any shot bounches off wolverine and longshots both longshot and bullseye
NIC
nicamarvinRestricted
Originally posted by chomperx9 any shot bounches off wolverine and longshots both longshot and bullseye
you guys are giving me a headeache.... 🙁
CHO
chomperx9Restricted
take some ibuprofen that will longshot the headache for good
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Originally posted by nicamarvin No you didn't... 😉
nicamarvin Gay
Gender: Tranvestite Location: Sucking Dick
God, I'm bored.
I need to get off the comp.
LOR
Lord_TalronThe Lion's Roar
bullseye > longshot
CHO
chomperx9Restricted
Originally posted by Mindset [b]nicamarvin Gay
Gender: Tranvestite Location: Sucking Dick
God, I'm bored.
I need to get off the comp. [/B]
play borderlands. that will keep you off the comp. you need any ideas or tips on how to stay off the comp feel free to PM at anytime
BLA
BlanketDead
Originally posted by Mindset [b]nicamarvin Gay
Gender: Tranvestite Location: Sucking Dick
God, I'm bored.
I need to get off the comp. [/B]
Or get off on the comp.
NIC
nicamarvinRestricted
Originally posted by Mindset I need to get off the comp. [/B]
You need to get a life.... 😉 or a GirlFriend..... 😱
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Originally posted by nicamarvin You need to get a life.... 😉 or a GirlFriend..... 😱
But then our friendship wouldn't last because we'd be too different.
NIC
nicamarvinRestricted
Originally posted by Mindset But then our friendship wouldn't last because we'd be too different.
....drunk yeah who needs Girlfriends when we have ourselfs and comics...lookaround