Batman (Dick) vs Cap (Bucky)

Started by Prep-Man1 pages

Batman (Dick) vs Cap (Bucky)

Who wins?

Dick has way more feats. I think he surpasses Bucky in every aspect outside of raw strength (artificial arm).

steve, yes; bucky, im not sure hes completely on par with dick. would be a good fight tho im sure

batman

Dick would give Bucky an ass beating.

ha-som

Richard Grayson ftw

Now these two are equal.

Grayson. Though that mech arm could cause some problems.

Would Dick know about his arm? Anyway i think it matters little. IMO it would a be a pretty even match. Bucky imo is not as skilled with the sheild. I know captain being captain has many pages fukll of awesome feats with the sheild but bucky as him, not many that impress me as much.

Would be a great fight but I think dick would win mainly due to a elaborate use of his gadgets

Peter Tomasi said that Dick Grayson Batman is just a hair below Bruce Wayne. Now, I don't necessary agree thats how he's been portrayed, but if that's true Dick gets the win.

Winter Soldier > Nightwing though.

NW > WS

Originally posted by Mindset
NW > WS

Pssht, Maybe at getting his face punched in.

I agree, he can even take more damage.

Batman

Originally posted by Philosophía
Dick would give Bucky an ass beating.

droolio

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
droolio
... 😘

Batman

B=====D

Originally posted by BattleMage
Now these two are equal.

Since when?

Originally posted by Mindset
NW > WS

Nothing's better than the West Side!