Beat My Brick Team..

Started by nicamarvin1 pages

Beat My Brick Team..

Ok guys you have to Beat My brick team with another team of your own(same numbers), NO Skyfather level guys and up...

NO BFR, NO Exotic powers...Just Brawlers..(you could put thor but you know the rules)

my Brick Team

Lobo,SA Mangog, Classic Juggernaut

Beat my team.... 😈

PC Validus, World Breaker Hulk, and Maestro.

you beat my brick!

WB Hulk, Maestro, and Superboy Prime.

HP DD, GOG Wars DD and Mongul I (Pre Crisis)

Originally posted by The Nuul
HP DD, GOG Wars DD and Mongul I (Pre Crisis)
NO PC guys.... 😛

HP DD, GOG Wars DD and SBP.

Originally posted by The Nuul
HP DD, GOG Wars DD and SBP.
How long it took Gog Wars DD to clear that granite.... 😕

Originally posted by nicamarvin
How long it took Gog Wars DD to clear that granite.... 😕
More then a decade. Heh.

Doomsday Wars DD
Kurse
Superman on steroids:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3047/sos1.jpg

Thats the one, I meant Doomsday Wars DD and not Gog.

Originally posted by Galan007
More then a decade. Heh.
Superman on steroids:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/3047/sos1.jpg
...Jumpy

Champion, Gilgamesh, the destroyer and Maul.

Team code name: "Fucyoassup"!