Re: Re: Re: Spiderman vs Sabre-tooth with a twist
Originally posted by Battlehammer
So Spidermans going to do better against venom? How so? I mean Spiderman track record verse venom aint so good especially with out a plot device which he won't have here. Wolverine on the other hand has done pretty well in each fight and his track record aint bad vs venom, now this is sabre-tooth who a bigger, stronger, more durable and faster version of wolverine and has has the damage soak to slug it out with venom far longer the Spiderman..........why would you pick spiderman? what he going to do? web him? punch him? He could try that, but to be honest he would not last long especially in a featureless environmentYou picked spiderman to vs wolverine? interesting choice why would you pick spiderman who track record verse wolverine is not so good and not so bad over sabre-tooth who has a winning record vs wolverine?
.......I not understanding some of these choices, I mean why pick spiderman? I either go both or Sabre-tooth since he an anti-brick character.
Again I don't get some of these choices for real, why would you pick spiderman who going to be effected by his aw of capt and the fact he did not do so hot against him. sabre-tooth is a melee brawler that would tear into capt.......
Black Panther equipment would cause some problems for Spiderman, though spiderman would win not to the degree or speed sabre-tooth who could tank the attacks and has already almost kiled black panther before.
Do you not read comics? I mean you said IDK to several spiderman villains...........
Sabre-tooth, spiderman has trouble with puma sure spiderman will win, but it won't be fast, sabre-tooth is a larger betetr version of puma he just through down and kill him.
........what spiderman gunna do to cyber? sabre-tooth is a better bet man the damage soak
what spiderman gunna do to gorgon? Do you think spiderman could beat gorgon? I honestly think sabre-tooth is a better bet.
Spidey is a very hard character to write for. He's too friggin powerful.
I mean if spidey sense warns you of danger before it comes and also guides you out of the way before it comes then how can u get hit (provided you are still fast enough too)?
Spidey sense is the number one key (his most powerful power) and his strength, agility, speed, and webbing is second place.