Wonder Woman vs Captain America

Started by amnesia1 pages

Wonder Woman vs Captain America

No powers or equipment.

Not sure, most likely Cap.

I'd like to hear some evidence in favor of Diana though, and her true worth in H2H combat.

batman once said she was the greatest DC fighter... 😇

if batman said it, it must be true..

Without powers or equipment captain America reverts to a 90lb weakling?
Or would he simply have the same physique but without the SSS effects....
In that case I'll go with cap over Diana

Originally posted by rotiart
Without powers or equipment captain America reverts to a 90lb weakling?
Or would he simply have the same physique but without the SSS effects....
In that case I'll go with cap over Diana

Well, he keeps the serum then...

captain marvel lifts a maximum of 1 or two tons, diana lifts in the trillions if not quintillions of tons...........

So cap with no shiled v.s. WW with no bracelet, tiara, lasso or anything else and no powers. (assume she is just a very skilled peak human)

Cap takes it decisively.