Elektra vs Psylocke h2h

Started by psy_blade2 pages

Elektra vs Psylocke h2h

Elektra

vs

Psylocke

no powers
no weapons
h2h only

Elektra wins.

Elektra and quite easily.

I too believe Elektra takes it.

Elektra kills her.

Elektra and imo not that easy...

Well, depends.
Could go either way.

Originally posted by Konton
Well, depends.
Could go either way.

Depends on what, if Elektra is sleeping or not? 😎

I thought Psylocke had superior h2h abilities than IF?

Originally posted by Mindset
I thought Psylocke had superior h2h abilities than IF?

I don't place Danny as high on the MA totem as a lot of people on KMC since, you know, I have him in the right place.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't place Danny as high on the MA totem as a lot of people on KMC since, you know, I have him in the right place.
Right, well ignoring your complete ineptitude, I love you.

Originally posted by Mindset
I thought Psylocke had superior h2h abilities than IF?

She doesn't it's just in that thread Psylocke and IF still have their powers. Here powers are turned off.
Psylocke is neutered.

Originally posted by Mindset
Right, well ignoring your complete ineptitude, I love you.

😮

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
😮

mindsets really taken a liking to you.

Jealous?

Originally posted by the ninjak
mindsets really taken a liking to you.

Well. I am smart, pretty and wise.

Originally posted by Mindset
Jealous?

Hells no!

Well you're definitely a liar.

Whatever rocks your boat.
Not with that Avatar anyway.

It depends on what you take into account.

Psylocke has a FEW really good showings (Ogun sparring, Sabertooth while depowered, etc) and all a lifetime of training under Ogun.

Elektra has a ton of really good showings but doesn't have as much experience, if you're considering Ogun's knowledge transfer crap. However, she's got higher end stats to combat what you may consider a gap in knowledge.

Elektra IMO because while Psylocke is a good martial artist, Elektra has shown to be a better combatant.