Superman 1 Million's Growing Gauntlet

Started by Harbinger2 pages

Superman 1 Million's Growing Gauntlet

Since my 2 on 5 thread died a horrible death, how does Supes 1M fare in this gauntlet? Whenever a character gets in trouble, the next immediately jumps in to help out.

No BFR. Characters fight until KO or death.

1-2. Black Adam and Captain Marvel (They start off fighting Supes together)
3. Sentry
4. Nova Prime
5. Beta Ray Bill
6. Quasar
7. GL Hal
8. Stardust
9. Zoom
10. Hank Henshaw w/rings
11. Thanos
12. Sentinel
13. Depowered Tyrant
14. Superboy Prime
15. King Thor

Can't see him getting past 9.

clears it with ease

Originally posted by Galan007
Can't see him getting past 9.

👆

If he does however, he stops at 13.

^
You know that this is a growing gauntlet right?

Superman 1m is powerful, but he's going to get worn out before all that long.

Stops at 8.

9, or 12. Zoom might lose to Telepathy

If he's under the Supersun he can clear but otherwise he either stops at 9 or gets to 15 and get overwhelmed by sheer numbers/power.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Zoom might lose to Telepathy
I'm skeptical to assume Supes M* would be able to mentally own an opponent like Zoom -- he doesn't have feats indicative of such.

Originally posted by Galan007
I'm skeptical to assume Supes M* would be able to mentally own an opponent like Zoom -- he doesn't have feats indicative of such.

Superman All Star 😉

It's not a real feat, but it does show that he has it and it seemed very confident that it would hurt AS Superman

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman All Star 😉

It's not a real feat, but it does show that he has it and it seemed very confident that it would hurt AS Superman

I didn't mean that Zoom's mind was too powerful to be tampered with, I meant that I can't see Superman being able to target a speedster on Zoom's level with said TP -- (not to mention he'd also have 8 other very powerful beings he'd be simultaneously dealing with.)

8 others? I am pretty sure only the last previous one comes to help and that's only when he is in trouble. Telepathy would be pretty quick if it worked.

As for the theory, I think it would work. He is like Barry. Barry also knew that John had TP and he even got hit by it. So I am confident it would work on Zoom if he doesn't see it coming.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
As for the theory, I think it would work. He is like Barry. Barry also knew that John had TP and he even got hit by it. So I am confident it would work on Zoom if he doesn't see it coming.
a.) Zoom is much faster than any Flash.

b.) Supes M* never used his TP anywhere close to the extent he'd need in this match.

c.) It's a PIS-free setting. Zoom won't be caught off guard.

Gets to 11

1- What does Speed have to do with getting caught by TP. What Barry did was increase how fast his thoughts moving.
2- His TP doesn't have to be huge, just small enough to stop Zoom from running even for a sec. If not that, then just make him see illusions
3- I mean, he doesn't know SM1 has TP

Originally posted by xJLxKing
1- What does Speed have to do with getting caught by TP. What Barry did was increase how fast his thoughts moving.
2- His TP doesn't have to be huge, just small enough to stop Zoom from running even for a sec. If not that, then just make him see illusions
3- I mean, he doesn't know SM1 has TP
Speed has quite a bit do with it, imo. Targeting a being moving MUCH faster than Flash would be no easy task for Supes. Aside from that, he would have to use said TP on a being who technically doesn't even exist in the normal timeline. Love Supes M*, but I'm not sure he can do either of those... Especially when a PIS-free Zoom could deal out tens of thousands of Superman-level punches (probably more) in the opening picoseconds of the match.

Zoom without PIS/CIS is one badass mutha ucka

His powerset would make him as ridiculously powerful as Johnny Sorrow or Gentleman Ghost in a PIS/CIS free setting.

He does have his TK. He could make invisible walls for Zoom to run into.

Nah, they can through object and he is too fast