Yuga Khan and Dormammu vs Tyrant and Monarch (Pre-Arena)

Started by Omega Vision1 pages

Yuga Khan and Dormammu vs Tyrant and Monarch (Pre-Arena)

Discuss.

Tyrant solos

Yuga Khan would solo!!!

Tyrant solos.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Tyrant solos.

How? Yuga was more powerful than pre-crisis Darkseid!!!

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
How? Yuga was more powerful than pre-crisis Darkseid!!!

Actually no, Yuga Khan first appeared 4-5 years after the Crisis, though I know your point since Darkseid in the New Gods titles was still almost if not as powerful as in PC days.

Odin = 60s-70s Galactus = PC Darkseid.

90s well-fed Galactus >= the Tyrant at FP >>>>>>>>>> PC DS.

😄

Originally posted by galactusischere
Odin = 60s-70s Galactus = PC Darkseid.

90s well-fed Galactus >= the Tyrant at FP >>>>>>>>>> PC DS.

😄


I'm not sure what feats Tyrant had that put him that far above PC DS.

I smell comic math failure

He went toe to toe with Galactus. No sky father level being can do that.

Tyrant above Dormammu?

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Tyrant above Dormammu?
Easily.

Didn't dorm take on etrinity?

Originally posted by galactusischere
Easily.

Fully powered yes. His dp self would get teh raping.

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Fully powered yes. His dp self would get teh raping.

This is FP Tyrant.
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't dorm take on etrinity?

Classic Dorm took on classic Eternity. Now dormy isn't nearly as powerful as he was back in the day.

It is now an established fact that Eternity is 2nd only to LT in Marvel Omniverse.

I doubt these guys combined would even affect a fraction of his totality.

Team 1 slight majority.
Monarch Arena might tip the scales to Team 2.

When was it established?

I solo 10/10.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
When was it established?

Marvel Handbooks, Marvel editors and Marvel fans

Handbooks.... wow