Originally posted by kgkgGog oneshotted kc Supes who is more impressive than the characters he was owning. Now I agree Monarch owning the lot of them stands out but Gog was easily taking down flash, etc. and they needed plot devices to weaken him enough to be beaten.
He made hole thru Mxy but he was not prepared. Description is great but lots of things are described to be really powerful.Monarch had better feat of owning top tiers.
Originally posted by quanchi112Like I said Mornarch was pretty much unphased by JLA, group of lanterns and One shoted most of those groups.
Gog oneshotted kc Supes who is more impressive than the characters he was owning. Now I agree Monarch owning the lot of them stands out but Gog was easily taking down flash, etc. and they needed plot devices to weaken him enough to be beaten.
Gog had good feats sure but Morach had better owning Elite tiers easily.
overall Morach is more powerful and more durable than Gog.
Originally posted by kgkgGopg was owning them easily as well and if he wasn't on a mission to destroy Superman he could have raped them all.
Like I said Mornarch was pretty much unphased by JLA, group of lanterns and One shoted most of those groups.Gog had good feats sure but Morach had better owning Elite tiers easily.
overall Morach is more powerful and more durable than Gog.
How can you say Monarch is more durable when a green lantern phased him and Prime defeated him? Gog would wreck Prime.
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gog oneshotted kc Supes who is more impressive than the characters he was owning. Now I agree Monarch owning the lot of them stands out but Gog was easily taking down flash, etc. and they needed plot devices to weaken him enough to be beaten.
Christopher Kent is more powerful than KC Supes.