Originally posted by galactusischere
Silver Surfer and regular Sentry are high-herald level. Miles below Phoenix.And Phoenix didn't save the universe, as it wasn't the being that caused the big bang.
Observe:
What comics are those scans from I've never seen them before from what I know the Phoenix did save the universe later retcon to the multiverse because the M'Krann crystal became a multiversal artifact all you need to know on the Phoenix is in her respect thread.
Originally posted by The Nuul
I do believe that the Marvel Database is just a wiki, so any bloke with a account can edit the articles etc...Not a valid source of info.
For info, comics trumps all others.
I think edits are moderated, but there doesn't seem to be a ton of scholarly effort put into it. So you can't post gibberish, but you can also get a lot of falsities through the checkers. At one point I had some info on the Adam Warlock page I think.