moon knights armor is great, and might protect him from the punisher, but carbonadium is weaker than adamantium no? Blade being faster than moonknight, and the strongest one on the field should be able to take him out, daredevil should fall to bullets. Both Punisher and Blade are superb marksmen who have hit targets faster than daredevil (daredevil has stated frank can hit him as well), Daredevil isn't faster than Blade as well so he won't be able to bullet-dodge as easily as he would other opponents, especially with the bullets coming from an automatic weapon.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTWwhy not? He has 1-ton strength backing it along with technique, Moon Knight is good, but when it comes down to one-on-one he was having trouble with bullseye, bullseye is good but moon knight flat-out stated he couldn't compete with him.
lolFirst I forgot about Bucky's bionic arm and now this 😮
I don't think he's strong enough to do serious damage.
this fight also depends on if moonknight has any of his gadgets or frank his crazy weaponry.
also is the current moon knight run good?
Originally posted by Trackz
why not? He has 1-ton strength backing it along with technique, Moon Knight is good, but when it comes down to one-on-one he was having trouble with bullseye, bullseye is good but moon knight flat-out stated he couldn't compete with him.this fight also depends on if moonknight has any of his gadgets or frank his crazy weaponry.
also is the current moon knight run good?
It would require extreme force to significantly damage it IMO. It's almost as indestructible as adamantium. Has Wolverine ever cut carbonadium? Excluding the cartoon examples of course? I don't think so.
Not arguing who would win between MK and Blade, I agree with you that T1 wins this. Oh and Bullseye could own Blade as well.
Yeah... Goblin Punisher was very formidable and hilarious at the same time 😆
It could have been better. I mean, it's not bad, I like the art, but the comic still leaves much to be desired.
Originally posted by StiltmanFTWHas wolverne ever tried? How often does he go up against it? mostly when he's fighting omega red, right? and even then omega red has tentacles, meaning it would be harder to cut than just armor, then tentacles would probably bend or dart away before wolverine's full force could be felt (This is of course assuming omega red has never out right blocked wolverine's claws with his tentacles), compared with armor which is there it provide resistance and would bear the full force of any blow.
It would require extreme force to significantly damage it IMO. It's almost as indestructible as adamantium. Has Wolverine ever cut carbonadium? Excluding the cartoon examples of course? I don't think so.Not arguing who would win between MK and Blade, I agree with you that T1 wins this. Oh and Bullseye could own Blade as well.
Yeah... Goblin Punisher was very formidable and hilarious at the same time 😆
It could have been better. I mean, it's not bad, I like the art, but the comic still leaves much to be desired.
Make that topic and we'll get that down.