Hercules vs Hawkman & Hawkgirl

Started by Wild Shadow2 pages

Hercules vs Hawkman & Hawkgirl

Zeus tired of his son Hercules and his drunken antics decides to send herc to another earth.. the current MU home dimension that herc currently resides in has indulged his son too much... Zeus hoping that herc would be more like Thor sends him to the DCU..

Hercules aware that it was by his fathers actions that he has bn transported to an unknown city decides to ignore or even question the reason heads to the nearest pub...

drinking and intoxicated he pays for his drinks with old ancient coins...
the owner happy appraises the coin and is aware of how rare of a find it is and how much it would be worth,,,

happily he serves herc all he can drink but, soon comes to regret his actions as herc starts to freely socialize and starts to accidentally break things..

Hawkgirl flying bye hears ppl screaming and loud commotion and decides to investigate....

herc smiles as he sees her approach come my little cherub sit on the lab of the lion of olympus.... tell me are you as nimble as you appear(smile and pinches her butt)

herc crashing through the wall staggers to his feat and smiles.. i think i am in love let us rump together b4 the love making....

Hawkman slowly dropping behind hercules coughs...

herc: ooh... you brought a friend well i guess he can join... i am greek, it bothers me not...

bumpity bump

Why do you always have to make the elaborate scenieros?As for the fight hawk team wins.

This is disturbing.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
This is disturbing.
why?

Herc takes it.

Herc. But he works for it.

Herc

Herc kicks him in the balls and sleeps with Hawkgirl.

I like the elaborate scenarios! Also I think its a very tough fight on hercs hands but im gonna give it to my man herc. I see him catching one of the maces and taking it from them and then going to town with a nith mace. Be pretty cool if he had a mace like that as standard equip.

Well techniacally isn't herc drunk in the fight?That might damper his abilities.

Hercules wins hands down.

And I love the scenarios you do, Wild Shadow!

Everyone loves scenarios, you need to be an special kind of j*rk not to like them.

I'm kidding 🙂

Originally posted by Bentley
Everyone loves scenarios, you need to be an special kind of j*rk not to like them.

I'm kidding 🙂

I didn't say I didn't like them I said he always makes the elaborate scenerios which is not always nessicary.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I didn't say I didn't like them I said he always makes the elaborate scenarios which is not always necessary.
i have plenty of threads with no scenarios.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I didn't say I didn't like them I said he always makes the elaborate scenerios which is not always nessicary.
Which is why certain threads left unanswered.

Spoiler:
boring

Mace in the Face from Carter to Herc.

Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Mace in the Face from Carter to Herc.

Those love taps won't do nothing! 😛

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Those love taps won't do nothing! 😛

Those taps have hurt Black Adam, Superman, Wonder Woman, knocked the teeth out of Despero, etc. Herc most definetly would feel them.

Herc wins