Metamorpho becomes a chemical agent that causes severe dehydration, and when Namor tries to hit him, he become so dry that he loses most of his strength, then Metamorpho ends it.
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
I can't see what Namor could do to him.
PG
psycho gundamThe Nightmare of Solomon
Originally posted by KingD19 Metamorpho becomes a chemical agent that causes severe dehydration, and when Namor tries to hit him, he become so dry that he loses most of his strength, then Metamorpho ends it.
salt, in crystaline form
KIN
KingD19Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong
Originally posted by psycho gundam salt
I was thinking more along the lines of something like a gaseous chemical that caused instant dehydration, like Namor walks through it, and he's instantly dry as a day in the Sahara.
VAN
vansonbeeIsee
Originally posted by JakeTheBank I can't see what Namor could do to him.
Something like this? 😈
KIN
KingD19Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong
Originally posted by vansonbee Something like this? 😈
What happened in that scan? Did Namor tank....chum?
WAR
WarlordYes, I am...
metamorpho
BK
Blackest KnightRestricted
Metamorpho
ASB
AsbestosFlaygonThe Original One
Originally posted by vansonbee Something like this? 😈