OMAC w/Brother Eye vs Nova

Started by "Id"2 pages

OMAC w/Brother Eye vs Nova

An OMAC unit equipped with its own Brother Eye unit takes on Nova Prime.

The Brother Eye will prolly try to infect him first with the OMAC virus, but I think Richie can resist since he's resisted the Phalanx "virus". With the help of Worldmind, he should win a majority.

If the OMAC has no files on Richard, it's not gonna win. It won't know what to do.

Even if it did have files, it's not going to win. It's only one OMAC and Richie's not heavy on weaknesses.

When going against Alpha-level threats, Brother Eye almost always sent multiple. It sent 3 Alpha-class OMACs to fight a wounded Wonder Woman post-Superman fight, and they still lost.

Originally posted by Q99
Even if it did have files, it's not going to win. It's only one OMAC and Richie's not heavy on weaknesses.

When going against Alpha-level threats, Brother Eye almost always sent multiple. It sent 3 Alpha-class OMACs to fight a wounded Wonder Woman post-Superman fight, and they still lost.

And one successfully disabled MM and Guy Gardner. Rich isn't Diana, thank you.

With no files, it won't know how to adapt to its opponent.

OMAC can analyze its threat, and reconfigure itself to compensate for speed, strength, agility etc..

Originally posted by "Id"
OMAC can analyze its threat, and reconfigure itself to compensate for speed, strength, agility etc..

Based on pre-configured files for its opponents. It wouldn't know MM's weakness unless it can analyze him at the genetic level.

If there are no files of his foe, it reconfigures itself to compensate for what ever it lacks. Its true strength is adaptability. Its weakness would be, beating the unit before it adapts. Which is a task, since an OMAC pre-configurations are fairly strong by Meta Human standards.

The following is a good example of what I speak off.
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/522/countdown9p11.jpg
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6854/countdown9p12.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8140/countdown9p13.jpg

Yea, but there are limits on how far it can adapt. Nova should simply have more power to work with.

Originally posted by "Id"
If there are no files of his foe, it reconfigures itself to compensate for what ever it lacks. Its true strength is adaptability. Its weakness would be, beating the unit before it adapts. Which is a task, since an OMAC pre-configurations are fairly strong by Meta Human standards.

The following is a good example of what I speak off.
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/522/countdown9p11.jpg
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6854/countdown9p12.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/8140/countdown9p13.jpg

since it has no files on him, can't he just blitz it before it adapts?

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
since it has no files on him, can't he just blitz it before it adapts?

Yes, a lot of OMACs were taken out this way on the satellite assault.

Well you need to factor in that this OMAC unit counts on its own dedicated A.I. instead of relaying on the Eye in the sky to determine when to do what, among millions of units. It should cut that precious few second lag significantly.

I don't think even fully analyzed one would be enough.

I don’t know about all that. Kyle, and Co where making a big fuss about preventing its reconfiguration. If you consider that a single OMAC with extra agility was giving them a hard time, and factoring the higher highs it can physically augment. Those OMACs could become monsters real monsters.

Nova does have the worldmind to adjust his abilities, though, and he's got fewer weaknesses. GLs can have willpower disrupted, Martians have fire, Nova you just gotta blast him hard enough.

Well when OMACs can reconfigure themselves to land shots hard enough to K.O. Eradicator or Firestorm. You tend to question, just how extensive are its ability to adapt. Because that is damn impressive.

I would love to see how A.I. stack up against each other. Anyhow I see this match going in Nova Favor, if he can crush OMAC within the first round. Otherwise that OMAC unit, with self repair and adapt. Remember you cant beat it the same way twice, and it will reconfigure itself to compensate for agility, speed, durability, strength etc…

Then you also have to factor in, that World Mind will have to deal with Brother Eyes attempt for a system override. Its ability to assimilate is fairly impressive.

Richard

Originally posted by "Id"
Well when OMACs can reconfigure themselves to land shots hard enough to K.O. Eradicator or Firestorm. You tend to question, just how extensive are its ability to adapt. Because that is damn impressive.

I would love to see how A.I. stack up against each other. Anyhow I see this match going in Nova Favor, if he can crush OMAC within the first round. Otherwise that OMAC unit, with self repair and adapt. Remember you cant beat it the same way twice, and it will reconfigure itself to compensate for agility, speed, durability, strength etc…

Then you also have to factor in, that World Mind will have to deal with Brother Eyes attempt for a system override. Its ability to assimilate is fairly impressive.

he should be able to resist the assimilation.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
he should be able to resist the assimilation.

I know that, I also know that it taxes Worldmind to do so.

Originally posted by "Id"
I know that, I also know that it taxes Worldmind to do so.

Not to mention that the OMAC virus is very different from the Phalanx techno-organic virus.