Pre-Crisis Darkseid, Odin, Takion, Thanos, Superman Prime, King Thor Vs FP Tyrant
Started by galactusischere1 pages
GAL
galactusischereApocalypse..begins!
Pre-Crisis Darkseid, Odin, Takion, Thanos, Superman Prime, King Thor Vs FP Tyrant
CIS and PIS are off.
Will the team succeed in taking down the Tyrant?
GEC
Gecko4lifSenior Member
Im not touching this with a 10 foot pole
THE
TheTyrantNew member
Tyrant 10/10
TNS
Tattoos N ScarsModern Day Drifter
I don't see Tyrant beating that team.
OV
Omega VisionFace Flowed Into Her Eyes
Team 5.5/10
BBZ
Black bolt zMindsets Master
Tyrant is badass. This team has enough power to beat a badass.
CAR
carver9Senior Member
That is too much going on for Tyrant to stop. I can see PreCrisis Darkseid soloing this or even Odin.
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
Team.
SHO
shokosugiRestricted
Superman Prime solos
JAK
JakeTheBankReturn of the King
Originally posted by shokosugi Superman Prime solos
LOL
No.
THE
TheTyrantNew member
How the hell do Odin or PC Darkseid solo FP Tyrant?
WAR
WarlordYes, I am...
team
CAR
carver9Senior Member
Originally posted by TheTyrant How the hell do Odin or PC Darkseid solo FP Tyrant?
Because they can, its just that simple. The feats that DP Tyrant has under his belt, I can see Odin or PC Darkseid mimicing those feats.
XJL
xJLxKingSenior Member
But this is FP
GAL
galactusischereApocalypse..begins!
Originally posted by carver9 Because they can, its just that simple. The feats that DP Tyrant has under his belt, I can see Odin or PC Darkseid mimicing those feats.
This is FP Tyrant..
LF
Lord FeronSenior Member
These guys fighting basically Galactus a touch weaker I guess since he lost.
I truly believe they lose but I am not very familiar with PC DS. Unless he is ridiculously uber then the team will die.
CAR
carver9Senior Member
Originally posted by galactusischere This is FP Tyrant..
Didnt see the FP part. Yeah, if its full powered, then he wins, DP gets stomped though.
KT
KuRuPT ThanosiSenior Member
Good fight... Team gets some wins and makes it tough everytime but IMO FP Tyrant takes a slim majority.