Originally posted by BouboumasterAgreed, couple add-on though.
Team 1, and hard.
Manhunter is aguarbly the biggest gun on the field, and Wondy fall at the third place behind Quasar, and above Nova. But these two can't do the job alone. Hawkman loose it for the team.Btw, SS is pretty tough to beat too.
SS fire abilities will effect MM big time.
Originally posted by dmills
Sigh, Nova behind MM, Quasar and Wonder Woman?. Please read more Nova people. I will refrain from further participation due to my blood pressure rising high enough to make my head explode.
I wouldn't put current Nova on MM's level. He has a long way to go before he stands on the level of J'onn.
Originally posted by dmills
Sigh, Nova behind MM, Quasar and Wonder Woman?. Please read more Nova people. I will refrain from further participation due to my blood pressure rising high enough to make my head explode.
I'm not completely sure if Manhunter is > Nova. He does belong to Manhunter's and Wondy's class though. Since his upgrade, he's clearly shown and portrayed as a heavyweight. Nova is underrated on these boards all the time.
Originally posted by dmills
@celeyhyga17,
In most cases it's just flat out ignorance of the character, his feats and his history. In other cases it's legit opinion and at the rest is flat out dislike of the character.
he's still a new kid in the block when it comes to being an "alpha" level threat. so I still wouldn't put him clearly in front of Manhunter and Wondy.