She-Hulk (Lyra) vs Thing

Started by Omega Vision2 pages

She-Hulk (Lyra) vs Thing

Who wins?

Lyra beats thing down unless she has some reason to be pissed at him at the start of the fight

Originally posted by jalek moye
Lyra beats thing down unless she has some reason to be pissed at him at the start of the fight

He called her a *****. 😛

Lyra. She was holding her own against the Dark Avengers and was fighting Thundra evenly.

Lyra!

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Lyra. She was holding her own against the Dark Avengers and was fighting Thundra evenly.

To be fair Thundra wasn't fighting to her fullest and was trying to escape Lyra. I think it was clear that if she had been going all out Thundra would have beaten Lyra rather decisively.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
To be fair Thundra wasn't fighting to her fullest and was trying to escape Lyra. I think it was clear that if she had been going all out Thundra would have beaten Lyra rather decisively.

and lyra is hella angry at thundra so that weakens her alot. So thats not really a good fight for either.

Anyway Lyra rocks thing if she gets into that Battle meditation mode.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
and lyra is hella angry at thundra so that weakens her alot. So thats not really a good fight for either.

Anyway Lyra rocks thing if she gets into that Battle meditation mode.

👆

well if he continuously insults her he wins...if she can not get angry somehow, she wins

Originally posted by JakeLockley
well if he continuously insults her he wins...if she can not get angry somehow, she wins

He doesn't know about her weakness.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He doesn't know about her weakness.

Isn't Thing's default strategy to talk smack though?

I can't recall how many times he's said: "Hey UGLY! It's CLOBBERING TIME!!!" or some variation thereof.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Isn't Thing's default strategy to talk smack though?

I can't recall how many times he's said: "Hey UGLY! It's CLOBBERING TIME!!!" or some variation thereof.


I think the insults will have to be a bit better then that

Originally posted by Omega Vision
To be fair Thundra wasn't fighting to her fullest and was trying to escape Lyra. I think it was clear that if she had been going all out Thundra would have beaten Lyra rather decisively.

Lyra was extremly pissed off at Thundra, even when shulk mentioned her she got mad. By the end of that fight her strength was probbly more then half way down.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Isn't Thing's default strategy to talk smack though?

I can't recall how many times he's said: "Hey UGLY! It's CLOBBERING TIME!!!" or some variation thereof.

I don't think he insults ladies.

Originally posted by jalek moye
I think the insults will have to be a bit better then that

That too.

Ben ftw

Originally posted by Omega Vision
To be fair Thundra wasn't fighting to her fullest and was trying to escape Lyra. I think it was clear that if she had been going all out Thundra would have beaten Lyra rather decisively.
😗
Originally posted by jalek moye
Lyra was extremly pissed off at Thundra, even when shulk mentioned her she got mad. By the end of that fight her strength was probbly more then half way down.
👆

Thing win. He can go rounds with the pop, the watered down version of Hulk won't win.

Lyra bangs the thing.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Lyra bangs the thing.

She can do better.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
She can do better.
The weird thing is I see you smiling that kind of mordru smile on your sig when you say that...