Nova vs Superman

Started by Bentley2 pages

Nova vs Superman

Current Richard Ryder.

Nova is discussing with Steve Rogers at a coffee shop when the World Mind sends a distress signal. Apparently a crazy kryptonian is plowing through the recently reformed Nova corps, and now Ryder goes to space to save his people.

Nova arrives too late, but finds out that crazy-murderer Kal-El is flying towards the Sh'iar Empire. This is bad because Raptor wants him to replace Gladiator and become the new emperor and he brainwashed Kal in order to make it possible. The Nova corps found out so they had to be destroyed.

Long story short, Nova gets information from the datasong with his contacts, learns about Superman's general weaknesses and physiology and has two days to prep and stop Raptor's evil scheme and halt Kal's rampage.

Can he do it or his book gets cancelled? 😮‍💨

Without the story above and this is a regular fight, I give this to Superman 6/10. There is no need for prep when Nova is just as powerful BUT I would still give Supes the edge.

this is how nova rolls

Originally posted by carver9
I would still give Supes the edge.
How generous of you.

Gravity crush ftw

Originally posted by the ninjak
Gravity crush ftw

BYRNE (Weakest version ever) Superman survived being in the middle of a collapsing Sun Eater, an exploding moon, and through a black hole. He can handle high gravity.

Originally posted by cdtm
BYRNE (Weakest version ever) Superman survived being in the middle of a collapsing Sun Eater, an exploding moon, and through a black hole. He can handle high gravity.

😱 LOL Nova would hold him there for an hour while crapping his pants. OP did state that Nova received Superman's weaknesses maybe he received an artifact on the way......or support that can finish him off while pinned. 😕

Nova's only chance in this scenario is to talk World Mind into letting him access Super Nova levels of power. Other then that he has no chance except for bfr or to pin him indefinately.

Originally posted by dmills
Nova's only chance in this scenario is to talk World Mind into letting him access Super Nova levels of power. Other then that he has no chance except for bfr or to pin him indefinately.

I think Superman would win the second scenario as well. As long as he's under a Yellow sun Superman is biologically immortal IIRC.

Originally posted by papaya
this is how nova rolls
I would roll that way too 🙂

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I would roll that way too 🙂

If we had powers like Nova and access to green women we'd all roll like that.

Green just doesn't work for me, what a waste of boobs and legs ❌

Originally posted by janus77
Green just doesn't work for me, what a waste of boobs and legs ❌
green, red, white, black, yellow whatever as long as the body and face fits I'm on it.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
green, red, white, black, yellow whatever as long as the body and face fits I'm on it.

colour is important, gotta look human... maybe if I could spray paint her ... 😖hifty:

His biology doesn't matter. Nova's access to the Nova Force allows him to poor on as much gravimetric energy as needed. He can do it until Superman himself becomes a black hole if need be.

VORE .....ALIEN LANGUAGE FOR PHWOAAAAR!

Love the Phalanx action going on in the groin region as well. LOL.

Originally posted by janus77
colour is important, gotta look human...
With a body like that, I'm game. Provided she's "anatomically correct" of course.

Originally posted by dmills
With a body like that, I'm game. Provided she's "anatomically correct" of course.

Maybe not have everything be anatomically correct. Nothing wrong with a few liberties in the right places. 😉

Never mind.

@cdtm,

Well, Nova has throughly examined the package. Guess it all looked good from his view.