8th day juggernat & superman prime play catch

Started by chomperx91 pages

8th day juggernat & superman prime play catch

8th day juggernaut and Superman prime are playing catch but the object they are throwing back and fourth is ultimate colossus

how long does colossus last before he dies or gets KO or does he go out on the 1st throw ?

the 1st throw is from 8th day then prime throws back and back and fourth.

😂

I don't see how colossus would die

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I don't see how colossus would die
as hard as they throw ? im sure at some point he would be KO

Juggs ties the russian into a knot for squirming too much.

Originally posted by chomperx9
as hard as they throw ? im sure at some point he would be KO

I assume you meant playing catch..as in football.

Prime would throw a hell of a lot harder than Juggs. If Juggs is standing still...the impact of a flying Colossus would knock Juggs off his feet...probably fumbling the ball.

I don't know if Colossus would actually die...but, it may f@ck him up..lol.

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I assume you meant playing catch..as in football.

Prime would throw a hell of a lot harder than Juggs. If Juggs is standing still...the impact of a flying Colossus would knock Juggs off his feet...probably fumbling the ball.

I don't know if Colossus would actually die...but, it may f@ck him up..lol.

this is 8th day juggernaut not every day juggernaut

i dont know, ultimate colossus is really durable.
he wouldnt die

unless they grip him really hard while throwing

but he would get bent up really bad

If Prime throws really hard and Juggs runs forward into the C-ball, something is going to hurt 😈

Originally posted by Mshinu
If Prime throws really hard and Juggs runs forward into the C-ball, something is going to hurt 😈
you saying 8th day wouldnt be able to catch ?

Collosus would become a used bullet that hit a tank

Juggs winds up for the pitch....releases...Prime hits Colossus with this giant adamantium bat...and sends him out of the park..er... atmosphere. Prime rounds third base and is headed for home...no way Juggs is catchin' that...lol.