Dumb vs. Dumber

Started by Black bolt z1 pages

Dumb vs. Dumber

this fight is between 2 dumb people.

Rhino

vs.

Fukwit.

is fukwit from wanted? ive never heard of him before

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
is fukwit from wanted? ive never heard of him before
I believe he is.He's like superman level strength but with the brain of a mental retard.

fukwit shithead these are all new characters to me

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I believe he is.He's like superman level strength but with the brain of a mental retard.
So where's the differnce between him and Superman?

😂

Originally posted by Parmaniac
So where's the differnce between him and Superman?
fukwit wears his undies on the inside

He's a Bizarro parody.

Originally posted by Q99
He's a Bizarro parody.
He is?I thought bizzaro
would be a parody in of himself?

😂

Originally posted by Q99
He's a Bizarro parody.
So a Dumber Bizzaro?...****ing Writers why don´t they make an Evil SuperMan ala Maestro Hulk? but this time take CIS, PIS off..... 😮‍💨

Originally posted by Q99
He's a Bizarro parody.

This is why I hate Mark Millar. 😒

Originally posted by nicamarvin
So a Dumber Bizzaro?...****ing Writers why don´t they make an Evil SuperMan ala Maestro Hulk? but this time take CIS, PIS off..... 😮‍💨

We already have Ultraman. 😄

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
This is why I hate Mark Millar. 😒

We already have Ultraman. 😄

but PIS slow him down.... 😠

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
This is why I hate Mark Millar. 😒

We already have Ultraman. 😄

Quit hating millar, he is awesome and you know it. Ultraman might be dumber than Fukwit and Bizarro the clone.

Fukwit stomps rhino.