King Thor vs Mordru

Started by Omega Vision2 pages

King Thor vs Mordru

JSA (but not "Current" stalemated by Alan Scott) version of Mordru.

I'm not sure how King Thor could put him down. I definitely think he has the firepower to damage him, but JSA Mordru was capable of regenerating himself from otherwise fatal wounds.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm not sure how King Thor could put him down. I definitely think he has the firepower to damage him, but JSA Mordru was capable of regenerating himself from otherwise fatal wounds.

Using Cthonic energy.

I think it was stated the one way that you can defeat Mordru (short of being uber-epically powerful) for any good length of time is to bury him underground.

That being said I want to see what arguments can be made for King Thor.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Using Cthonic energy.

I think it was stated the one way that you can defeat Mordru (short of being uber-epically powerful) for any good length of time is to bury him underground.

That being said I want to see what arguments can be made for King Thor.

If Thor knew of Mordru's fear of being entrapped, he could probably do something about it, but I doubt that knowledge would be considered common enough to argue King Thor knowing about it. I suppose one could argue that the firepower at Thor's disposal could be sufficient enough to at least damage/put down Mordru long enough for a forum victory based on feats such as damaging the Desak occupied Destroyer and his eye beams blowing a hole in Cap's shield. Not to mention with the OF, I think King Thor can also tank most of what Mordru can throw at him.

So Mordru is DC's void sentry?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
So Mordru is DC's void sentry?

Not really.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Not really.
Really good ability to heal and really hard to put down.Sounds like voidtry to me.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Really good ability to heal and really hard to put down.Sounds like voidtry to me.

A lot of characters can be described as such though. In that sense Lobo is also DC's version of the Void-Sentry.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
A lot of characters can be described as such though. In that sense Lobo is also DC's version of the Void-Sentry.
The what would the marvel counterpart of Mordru be?If there is one.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
The what would the marvel counterpart of Mordru be?If there is one.

I guess he's like a cross between Dormammu and Loki.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I guess he's like a cross between Dormammu and Loki.
Powerful magic user thats part god/has his head on fire and has his own dimension?

but seriously Powerful magic user?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Powerful magic user thats part god/has his head on fire and has his own dimension?

but seriously Powerful magic user?


Incredibly powerful magic user. He fought full Power Shazam within the Rock of Eternity and arguably did better than the DOV Spectre. His battle with Nabu tore through Hypertime and spilled out into alternate Timelines and Elseworlds like Kingdom Come. He also defeated Thunderbolt inside of the Genie's own pen.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Incredibly powerful magic user. He fought full Power Shazam within the Rock of Eternity and arguably did better than the DOV Spectre. His battle with Nabu tore through Hypertime and spilled out into alternate Timelines and Elseworlds like Kingdom Come. He also defeated Thunderbolt inside of the Genie's own pen.
So is Mordru more powerful then classic sorrcer supreme strange?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
So is Mordru more powerful then classic sorrcer supreme strange?

Probably. PC Mordru would stomp Strange while JSA Mordru might have some trouble but would probably win in the end.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Probably. PC Mordru would stomp Strange while JSA Mordru might have some trouble but would probably win in the end.
So who is PC Mordru equal in power to?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
So who is PC Mordru equal in power to?

Somewhere in between Odin and Dormammu IMO. He could destroy galaxies and he treated Doctor Fate (amped by Alan Scott and Hal Jordan) like an insect, stating that the weakest of the Sorcerer's World were Fate's equal. Given that it took the entire population of said world to depose him that's saying something.

Yeah, Mordru is pretty badass.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
JSA (but not "Current" stalemated by Alan Scott) version of Mordru.

So you're talking about when Mordru had the Starheart?

KT still probably wins. I just see his damage output being much higher than that version of Mordru.

Mordru.

Mordru.