Voidtry vs JLA

Started by Scuzz2.01 pages

Voidtry vs JLA

crazy powerful sentry

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman (standard gear)
Martian Manhunter (pre Death)
Orion
John Stewart

they fight on earth but sentry doesnt care about collateral, the team are in there standard cis mode

who wins?

Going by his current portrayal I can't think of any way they can defeat him.

We'll have to wait for the next siege, cause I feel some serious pis is gonna happen that'll downplay Voidtry a lot. But if we concider every ability he's ever displayed - he's an unkillable molecule and reality manipulating being with unlimited power and telepathy as a cherry on top. He should be able to win on paper.😬

Originally posted by SamZED
We'll have to wait for the next siege, cause I feel some serious pis is gonna happen that'll downplay Voidtry a lot. But if we concider every ability he's ever displayed - he's an unkillable molecule and reality manipulating being with unlimited power and telepathy as a cherry on top. He should be able to win on paper.😬
this.