Captain Marvell vs Adam Warlock h2h

Started by Nihilist1 pages

Captain Marvell vs Adam Warlock h2h

who takes it.

Warlock beats Mar-Vell in H2H IMO.

Well I have seen warlock amp himself before. Stronger taller etc
he's also pretty handy with his staff...

I'd say Adam warlock takes it

captain marvel is stronger and faster and magic amp his punches warlock to death

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
captain marvel is stronger and faster and magic amp his punches warlock to death

Wrong guy.

Not sure about his current reincarnations but Classic was amazing H2h fighter and good strength and bloody fast.

Mar-Vell can amp himself. Has shown amazing reflexes and speed in h2h, as well as the Spider-Man agility.

uh dunno

pure h2h? whew . . . close. i'd say pretty much even.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
captain marvel is stronger and faster and magic amp his punches warlock to death
Epic fail

I will sadly have to say that Captain Marvell wins here *vomit*