reed ricards v.s spiderman

Started by mopit1231 pages

reed ricards v.s spiderman

i think its close

It's not.

you thought wrong 🙂

All spidey needs is to kick Reed in the noggin and Reed goes down.

Reed is the inferior fighter, he will tank attacks physically for a while but he'll be overwhelmed.

Ricards is Reed's spanish step-brother.

lol, I'm reserving my opinion til we see more feats from Ricards.

👆 😂

Originally posted by Digi
It's not.
obviously spiderman wins.. unless forum fights are like video games where we control the characters actions via our knowledge of what they should be able to do as opposed to what they know what they can do and hampered by their Cis.

i think richards fought dark spiderman in the ultimate alliance training module. i beat him btw. ✅

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i think richards fought dark spiderman in the ultimate alliance training module. i beat him btw. ✅

Wasn't it Blade who fought Dark Spidey?

several people did iirc. deadpool mightve as well, cant remember

Who cares according to Marvel AA:
Spider-man > Destroyer
Spider-man > Black Heart 😆

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
several people did iirc. deadpool mightve as well, cant remember

Yeah, I'm not sure about Reed though. I think he battled Bulldozer, could be wrong.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Who cares according to Marvel AA:
Spider-man > Destroyer
Spider-man > Black Heart 😆

biscuits

screw spiderman more like hawkeye > loki 😖hifty:

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I'm not sure about Reed though. I think he battled Bulldozer, could be wrong.

biscuits

That just proves that Wolverine attacks innocent demons from hell ahah

Originally posted by Parmaniac
That just proves that Wolverine attacks innocent demons from hell ahah

I know... it was pretty gruesome stuff, they gangraped him...

Imagine what would happen to Crab Voidtry if these three were around in Siege...

Good point where the **** is Wolverine?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Good point where the **** is Wolverine?

He is watching Siege on TV along with Cyke.

I'm serious shocklaugh

Oh yeah now I remember facepalm