Starfire vs. Ms. Marvel

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Starfire vs. Ms. Marvel

Please discuss

Been done a hundred times.

Starfire is stronger.
Starfire is faster.
Starfire is a better combatant.
Energy will be mutually absorbed and is null.

I dont agree

Really? I couldn't find the thread.

But I don't think Starfire is that above ms. Marvel, especially at her binary levels

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Really? I couldn't find the thread.

But I don't think Starfire is that above ms. Marvel, especially at her binary levels

Well you didn't say Binary, when Carol's like that she's on quite a different level than when she's Ms. Marvel.

Starfire is definitely the better physically fighter.

Been done before, iirc.

Starfire 8/10.

Originally posted by Q99
Well you didn't say Binary, when Carol's like that she's on quite a different level than when she's Ms. Marvel.

Starfire is definitely the better physically fighter.

I didn't say binary in the OP b/c I thought that could be borderline spite. But even at her Ms. Marvel levels Carol is still a very formidable opponent IMO. And is definitely not out classed by Starfire.

Originally posted by byrdgang21
I didn't say binary in the OP b/c I thought that could be borderline spite. But even at her Ms. Marvel levels Carol is still a very formidable opponent IMO. And is definitely not out classed by Starfire.

Ms. Marvel's class 70, Starfire's a lowish class 100.

Starfire's hand to hand skill is also noted as being quite good.

Starfire.

I thought Kori'an...r was only 10x stronger than an average human?

It's Koriand'r, first off, and that figure comes from early Titan promotional material.

Classically, she has been gauged in relation to Donna Troy (whom she can and has outmuscled multiple times). Despite Donna's many upgrades in recent years Kory is still showing strength comparable to hers.

Then you have Starfire consistently competing (and largely winning) against Wonder Woman clones and illusions, lifting an aircraft carrier, etc.

cant ms marvel amp herself to a level higher than kori? she k-o'd sentry with a single punch once...

She had absorbed the energy from a nuclear explosion just a few minutes prior to that. In a forum fight you would have had to specify an environment in which each character had the chance to absorb something.

Starfire absorbs energy largely as Carol does, anyway.

going kory here about
6.5/10

Originally posted by Konton
She had absorbed the energy from a nuclear explosion just a few minutes prior to that. In a forum fight you would have had to specify an environment in which each character had the chance to absorb something.

Starfire absorbs energy largely as Carol does, anyway.

i kno. she can absorb kory's energy towards the same means. she can also amp herself up to binary levels for a very short period of time iirc

What's the competition here? Who looks better in a swimsuit?

^-- ms marvel ftw

Hell no! Starfire looks better in a swimsuit.
Also she wins this.

Originally posted by Konton
Been done a hundred times.

Starfire is stronger.
Starfire is faster.
Starfire is a better combatant.
Energy will be mutually absorbed and is null.


She's also hotter.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
i kno. she can absorb kory's energy towards the same means. she can also amp herself up to binary levels for a very short period of time iirc

Carol hasn't been "Binary capable" in years.

That alien thing gave her brief access to it in her ongoing, but it only lasted but a few moments.

Starfire isn't going to be hurling energy at her anyway. Standard information on each other via KMC rules.