Hrm. Really? I mean most of the new krypton people became acclimated to their powers after arriving on earth pretty fast IMO...
Other characteR types include count nefaria...
I mean as a base he's gonna have a yea of practiong super speed and strength... Durability a given...And so is the enhanced healing
He'd really just be learning flight... Hv.. Artic breath
Originally posted by rotiart
Hrm. Really? I mean most of the new krypton people became acclimated to their powers after arriving on earth pretty fast IMO...Other characteR types include count nefaria...
I mean as a base he's gonna have a yea of practiong super speed and strength... Durability a given...And so is the enhanced healingHe'd really just be learning flight... Hv.. Artic breath
True. And while in the physical sense, the Kryptonians of New Krypton could rival Clark, he still utterly schooled them due to his lifetime of training. And without their powers, most of them were still already trained soldiers and people versed in combat. The Kryptonian powerset is great, but imo, not enough to warrant giving someone even as good as X a majority against Thor with only a year of training.