Void and Thanos vs. Shazam and DoV Captain Marvel

Started by JakeTheBank2 pages

Void and Thanos vs. Shazam and DoV Captain Marvel

Random encounter.

1st Fight: Neutral setting
2nd Fight: Rock of Eternity

I would think DoV Captain Marvel is enough for both of them, either location. With Shazam there, all the more-so.

IMO DOV CM could be enough

Team 1 wins.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

Even in the Rock?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Even in the Rock?
Yeah.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Yeah.

How do you think they win? The Rock can amp Shazam at least a hundred fold.

SHAZAM may be able to hold Void into the ROE. Just like the 3 Faces of Evil. A being with all the hate in the universe, IIRC.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How do you think they win? The Rock can amp Shazam at least a hundred fold.
Exhausting their powers. Marvel isn't set to win a prolonged fight and with Thanos directing the limitless Void along with his impressive shielding they pull out a win in the end.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Exhausting their powers. Marvel isn't set to win a prolonged fight and with Thanos directing the limitless Void along with his impressive shielding they pull out a win in the end.

How do they exhaust their powers, though? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt outside of the Rock for arguments sake, but inside of the Rock, it's not likely to happen.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How do they exhaust their powers, though? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt outside of the Rock for arguments sake, but inside of the Rock, it's not likely to happen.
Marvel tires out and isn't made for a fight spanning itself out wielding the amount of power he was wielding.

Shazam has limits and I don't see him defeating Thanos and I could see the Void tanking every attack and coming right back for more. I think he has the power to straight up kill Shazam as well.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Marvel tires out and isn't made for a fight spanning itself out wielding the amount of power he was wielding.

Shazam has limits and I don't see him defeating Thanos and I could see the Void tanking every attack and coming right back for more. I think he has the power to straight up kill Shazam as well.

Well, tiring out seems unlikely with the Stamina of Atlas while being inside their mutual place of power.

Shazam, a weakened Shazam, took it to the limit with Spectre inside the RoE. At full health/power, I don't see Void tanking his attacks. Possibly reforming from them with time, but not tanking them.

Team 2 via bfr or just good old fashioned whompin' on Team 1

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, tiring out seems unlikely with the Stamina of Atlas while being inside their mutual place of power.

Shazam, a weakened Shazam, took it to the limit with Spectre inside the RoE. At full health/power, I don't see Void tanking his attacks. Possibly reforming from them with time, but not tanking them.

He still isn't used to wielding that much power and will eventually burn out.

By tanking I mean being destroyed here or there but coming right back. Plus the Void can bring the pain to the old man very quickly.

team 1

By the time DoV's supercharge runs out, both his foes will be majorly hurting. That's the entire magical power of the planet he was carrying.

Originally posted by Q99
By the time DoV's supercharge runs out, both his foes will be majorly hurting. That's the entire magical power of the planet he was carrying.

Planet? I'm pretty sure he was receiving powers from across the Universe and from magical splinter realms.

Originally posted by Q99
By the time DoV's supercharge runs out, both his foes will be majorly hurting. That's the entire magical power of the planet he was carrying.
Void can come back time and time again. Thanos can tank quite an amount just with his shields alone.

Team 2

Originally posted by quanchi112
Void can come back time and time again. Thanos can tank quite an amount just with his shields alone.

I don't think Thanos can tank much from DoV Captain Marvel.